Days out for Kidz – Terms & Conditions
• All prizes, tickets and invites are strictly non-exchangeable.
• Days Out For Kidz CIC reserve the right to amend and replace all prizes, tickets and invites without prior notice with an item of similar value.
• Recipients are requested to be interviewed by the press (if required) and have their photographs taken for publication in the press, on the internet and social media.
• We regret that refunds cannot be given under any circumstances.
• We regret that Tickets for our events cannot be refunded under any circumstances.
• We regret that Donations cannot be refunded under any circumstances.
• Recipients must ensure that the information given is true and factual.
Where Recipients are found to have given false information then tickets will be cancelled.
• Days Out For Kidz CIC or any of its employees shall not be held liable for any mishaps, accidents, injuries or loss of property that may arise during any event.
• Days Out For Kidz CIC supply tickets for third party organised events. Days Out For Kidz CIC cannot be held responsible for any failure to deliver by any third party.
• I understand that Days Out For Kidz CIC are not responsible for my personal belongings during any event.
• Days Out For Kidz CIC are not responsible for travel or travel arrangements to any event. It is the responsibility of the ticket holder to get themselves to the venue at their own cost.
• Days Out For Kidz CIC should be contacted via email at: email@example.com
DAYS OUT FOR KIDZ CIC
Company Number 11503548
Registered Office -5 The Quadrant, Hoylake, Merseyside, CH47 2EE